[88:00320] Re: 88VA Eternal Grafx - 2
2006/12/06 16:19 from Karl-Heinz

Thanks for your feedback, Shinra
I got all informations about the old japanese computers from the internet.
In Germany it was impossible to get japanese computers (except MSX) in the past.
Video consoles from Japan be different and is and was available in Europe.

So I collect my experiences with japanese computers on hand of emulators.
Sometimes it was hard to understand (if your are non Japanese), because of the japanese GUI and description.
Also sometimes hard to find the right bios, if you have not the real computer to read out the rom or transfer to PC.

I use different emulators for different systems like
Fujitsu FM 7, FM-Towns, NEC PC-8801, NEC PC-9801, Sharp X1, X68000 etc.

For me has your 88VA Eternal Grafx the best english GUI. Some other japanese emulator have partly english UI but not at all.

You see, I am a big fan of old japanese computers :)

Have a nice day, Shinra

Kind Regards,

CharlyV

[レスを書く]